You’ve been in your house for years and are still attached to it. In fact most people say that their home is almost perfect, but they feel that something is missing or it’s not exactly what they need or want anymore! Every remodeling project has its own specification. There are so many considerations that impact the remodeling, therefore remodeling is not a one-size-fits-all service or price.
Many factors can raise or reduce the cost; like the location and age of the home, desired finishes and features, and building permits. So, what would you do?
The kitchen below is one renovation work that creates a comfortable atmosphere for lady of the house.
Put the home up for sale and move out? Or renovate and remodel it into what you want and settle in for the long haul? It is not easy to come up with the correct answer. Our expert team will help you to consider almost all the factors to make the best possible decision.
Top reasons to remodel your home
- Remodel to increase your comfort and enjoyment and upgrade the home’s function
- Your home is not only your largest investment, but also is the place where your family lives. Don’t discount your enjoyment factor. An extra bathroom would make things a lot easier during busy mornings. Maybe you need a home office where you can do your business or you would like a deck or a patio for outdoor entertaining. Or maybe installing an in-ground pool in a neighborhood without pools will make you happier!
- Remodel to fix safety issues or to increase the efficiency of the home
- Sometimes you only remodel to fix a safety issue to keep your family safe and prevent catastrophic or total loss of the home. Things like electrical problems, roof leaks, or a crack in the foundation are some problems that must be taken care of.
- Remodel to save money overtime, it is a long term investment
- Remodeling is an investment and you would like to get the best return on your dollars. Double glazed windows, a tankless water heater or adding more insulation can decrease energy costs and pay for themselves over time. Efficient homes are also more attractive and draw more attentions from potential buyers when you are planning to sell your home.
Remodel to promote future sales price and improve the value of the home
- Renovate some or all of your home with an eye toward getting the most you can when you put it on the market. An outdated home may have a dated look that makes it less attractive to buyers! Fixing any cosmetic or functional problems, a fresh paint or replacing windows would go a long way.
Below is the renovation we made to the entrance of the house and living room. You can sense how the look and feel is different now from before.
We are a team of experienced architects, designers and general contractors who believe that the successful achievement can only be gained with professional approach and supervision. The service that we provide is a result of years of experience, advanced knowledge and attention to details. Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to manage critical situations while incorporating new processes ensure that every project we are involved in, is done accurately and to the highest possible standard.
Over the years, we have established relationships with skilled craftsman, local building officials and quality material suppliers that make us a great choice for your next home remodel, purchase or sell. Our team makes every effort to provide the highest standard of quality in our services. Whether you’re looking to sell your home, planning to buy your dream home or simply want to make your property more comfortable by remodeling your home, our experienced and professional team can help turn your ideas into reality.
We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your project, or just want to say Hi, please call us at (858) 215-4144, (949) 484-6058 or fill out the contact form. A member of the BRS Center team will call you within 24 hours.